ACI CNY Design & Installation Awards
Several members of the Ryan Biggs | Clark Davis staff will be attending Wednesday’s Design & Installation Awards Banquet for the Central NY Chapter of the American Concrete Institute. John Pillar, as President of the Chapter, will serve as the emcee for the event. The evening will also include a presentation by Honora Spillane, Deputy Commissioner of the City of Syracuse Department of Neighborhood and Business Development.
Masonry Award Nominees:
- Arc Park Bandstand and Concession Building; Herkimer, NY
- Binghamton University Energy R&D Building; Binghamton, NY*
- Community Library of DeWitt & Jamesville
- State Tower Building Parapet & Facade Repair; Syracuse, NY
- The Agency, Broome County IDA/LDC Building; Binghamton, NY
- Concrete Award Nominees:
- Cornell University Health Services Facility; Ithaca, NY*
- Embassy Suites by Hilton at Destiny; Syracuse, NY
*Ryan Biggs | Clark Davis projects
For more information, visit https://www.acicny.org/event-2863278.