RBCD Rewind: Skaneateles Office
In August 2000, we opened a branch office in Skaneateles to better service our clients in Central and Western New York.
After a few moves, we settled our operations just outside downtown Skaneateles on Jordan Road in Skaneateles Falls. Our offices are housed in the former St. Bridget’s Chapel which was dedicated in 1874. The Finger Lakes Office has grown to a staff of 12 (and still growing!) and over two decades later continues to service numerous area AEC firms as well as college and universities, healthcare facilities, industrial clients, K-12 schools, municipalities, and private clients throughout the region and beyond.
#RBCD50 #RBCDrewind #structuralengineering #FLX #goldenanniversary #thisis50 #tbt #throwbackthursday