Ryan Biggs | Clark Davis provided land surveying and civil engineering services in connection with the repairs and reconstruction of the outlet control structure at the Reilly Pond Dam. Observations were made that determined that the outlet structure and downstream piping are deteriorated and no longer performing as intended. Our scope included:
- Obtaining record plan information from DEC on the dam and all inspection reports.
- Conducting a limited topographic survey of the outlet structure, outlet pipe, and dam near the outlet.
- Preparing plans and details of the repairs to the outlet control structure and the outlet piping.
- Submitting the plans to DEC for review and approval.
- Upon approval of the plans by DEC, assisted in obtaining bids from contractors.
- Once construction starts, provided limited visits to the site to the site to observe the construction.
- Sending a notice of completion to DEC with any pertinent records of the work.